Fire-prevention partitions use multi-layer fireproof glass filled with gel.
This construction represents a so-called sandwich made of several sheets of tempered glass. Spaces between the sheets are filled with special gel, which becomes hard under the influence of high temperature and forms a thick crust preventing the penetration of heat and fire.
In case of fire such double-glass unit is ruined gradually, layer by layer. Depending on time, during which a partition should prevent the spreading of fire and heat, matt glass of various thickness is used:
- NAYADA-Fireproof EIW-30 - 14-20 mm thick;
- NAYADA-Fireproof EIW-45 - 18-24 mm thick;
- NAYADA-Fireproof EIW-60 - 22-30 mm thick.
The level of a double-glass unit transparency is 88-90%.
For the decoration of a fire-preventive glass different technologies can be used:
- matting with film or sand-sprinkler;
- chemical milling (satinato);
- toning with film or en masse;
- applying logos using a stencil.